Greetings from Sarathi Softech..!
We are hiring a Sr. Software Engineer for Pune location.
No. of Openings: 5
Salary Offered: Based on your performance in the interview rounds
As a Senior software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
About Sarathi Softech:
We provide an end to end billing solutions starting from Gap Analysis, Consultation, Licensing, Implementation, and Support to the global telecom sector with leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services platforms. We have a proud heritage, built over 12 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 40 people, many of whom are with us for more than 5 to 7 years now, we are growing continuously. We’re a great place for you that rewards your worth, gives you challenging work to do, and grow your career.
What are the responsibilities involved?
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
What you need is?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Proficient in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, and Webservices
- Proficient in database concepts and hands-on with SQL database
- Competent in developing web apps in popular web frameworks (e.g. Spring MVC).
- Experience with enterprise-level projects to handle business complexity.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google cloud will be a plus.
Sarathi Softech is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Note: Immediate joiners required (Notice period 30 Days or less)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying