Greetings from Sarathi Softech!
We are hiring a QA Analyst with Product based client at Pune location.
The QA Analyst is responsible for the manual testing of technical projects. This role will work closely with Telecom Billing Clients in defining projects and their objectives.
Who is Sarathi Softech?
You might not have heard of us. We provide an end to end billing solutions starting from Gap Analysis, Consultation, Licensing, Implementation, and Support to the global telecom sector with leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services platforms. We have a proud heritage, built over 10 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 40 people, many of whom are with us for more than 5 to 7 years now, we are growing continuously. We’re a great place for you that rewards your worth, gives you challenging work to do, and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- Gather & analyze functional requirement, write test documentation
- Conduct system testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Work with testing team to develop test cases. Create and execute test scripts, report issues
- Analyze test results & coordinate with development teams for bug fixes.
- Develop automated test scenarios and environments for API/database testing.
- Generate test summary reports for management review.
- Analyze root causes of issues and provide corrective actions.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- You should be passionate about going the extra mile to verify and validate applications for good stability, reliability and performance.
- You should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with testing of websites or client/server applications.
- He/ she will coordinate the testing activities along with client for various Platform based projects/initiatives.
- We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
- You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- As an individual contributor, the role involves a lot of coordination, communication and project management skills while working directly with the Line of Business.
What you need is?
- 3+ years of experience Software Manual Testing or in a relevant role
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Programming Language: Core Java
- Good in Database concepts/SQL
- Bug tracking Tools - Defect management tools like JIRA, Bugzilla
- Extensive knowledge and experience of testing and monitoring api/ database -SOAPUI
- Concepts Functional Testing- Database, WebServices, Agile (Scrum/Kanban)
Would be plus
- Good exposure to Web Services testing
- Experience in API Testing
- Experience in Standard Query Language
- Agile methodologies
- Testing certifications
Sarathi Softech is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Note: Apply only if your notice period is 15 Days or less
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying