Greetings from Sarathi Softech!
We’re looking for a Content Writer, a humble individual who is very good in Digita Marketing Platforms, Websites, Blogs, Brand Campaigns, and smart and passionate about Content Writing/Copywriting.
Who is Sarathi Softech?
You might not have heard of us. We provide an end to end billing solutions starting from Gap Analysis, Consultation, Licensing, Implementation, and Support to the global telecom sector with leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services platforms. We have a proud heritage, built over 10 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 38+ people, many of whom are with us for more than 5 to 7 years now, we are growing continuously. We’re a great place for you that rewards your worth, gives you challenging work to do, and grow your career.
What are the responsibilities involved?
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads that deliver sales.
- Research and write plagiarism-free SEO-oriented content for the company website, blogs, articles, publications, infographics, online communication, and content assets, including case studies, emails, newsletters, social and more.
- Coming up with ideas and creating useful content which drives traffic
- Editorial requirements include basic knowledge of On-Page/ Off Page SEO understanding, content categorization, structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Do in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content. (Preferring Telecom Industry).
- Grow our brand in relevant verticals through content writing.
- Assist in growing our reach to targeted audiences and improve engagement/conversion across channels (social, email, blog)
- Must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in digital marketing, that’s fine with us. Success at Sarathi is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is?
- 2 to 5 years demonstrated experience in writing/editing/publishing corporate content specific for the web, preferably for a b2b service company
- Highly creative writing skills with an ability to write original and interesting content.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent writing skills in English, with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Experience researching and reporting on relevant industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities for new or improved SEO content.
- Must be able to write content optimized for SEO
- Demonstrated experience writing blog posts
- Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics
- Background in search engine optimization is preferred but not necessary.
- Experience with content management systems and a strong understanding of content workflows
- Prior work with B2B companies preferred.
- Understanding of SEO best practices.
- Understanding of best practices for promotion/sharing content through social media channels.
- Social experience for a B2B services company preferred.
- Experience using MS Office, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, WordPress, email marketing, social media tracking software preferred
Sarathi Softech is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.